Saturday, April 30, 2005

idiots of the world today.

so i'm driving around abbotsford around 8:20pm last night (the second night U2 plays out a sold-out concert in Vancouver), listening to the radio as usual. between songs, the DJ plays back a phone conversation he had with a lady around 8:10:

Lady: I was wondering what time U2 went on stage for their concert last night
DJ: From what I've heard, they didn't get on stage until around 8:00 or so
Lady: Oh, that's good...I was just wondering whether it was worth it for me to drive out from New West yet
DJ: It would be worth it just to see the encore...

Lady! What the heck do you mean 'I was wondering if it would be worth it'?! Give me the freaking tickets if you're going to putz around New West with two gold tickets in your hand! What are you doing? Lady!

No comments: